Because of the different routes of administration, Magnesium Sulfate can produce completely different pharmacological actions. For example, the oral Magnesium Sulfate is rarely absorbed, has the effect of diarrhea and gallbladder; the external application of hot compress Magnesium Sulfate has the effect of anti-inflammatory and swelling, and the injection can also cause central inhibition and skeletal muscle relaxation.
1. oral Magnesium Sulfate is seldom absorbed in the intestinal tract, so it has good catharsis function, so Magnesium Sulfate is also called "salt". After oral Magnesium Sulfate solution reaches the intestinal cavity, the water in the intestine is not absorbed by the intestinal wall. Therefore, Magnesium Sulfate can be used for the treatment of constipation, abnormal fermentation in the intestines, and intestinal examination or preoperative preparation; with the use of insect repellents, it can also make intestinal parasites easily expelled. Every time, 5~20 grams of Magnesium Sulfate can be dissolved in 100~400 ml of warm water, 1 times in the morning.
2. the oral Magnesium Sulfate can also stimulate the duodenal mucosa, reflecting the relaxation of the sphincter of the choledochus and the contraction of the gallbladder, thus promoting the gallbladder emptying. It has the effect of "gallbladder" and can be used for the treatment of cholecystitis and cholelithiasis. 2~5 grams per time, 3 times a day, before meals or eating in the middle.
3. injection of Magnesium Sulfate can inhibit the central nervous system, relax the skeletal muscle, and have the effects of sedation, antispasmodic and intracranial pressure reduction. It is commonly used in the treatment of infantile convulsions, moderate and severe pregnancy induced hypertension, preeclampsia and eclampsia, uremia, tetanus and hypertensive encephalopathy. Most of the cases were injected with 10% Magnesium Sulfate 10 ml deep intramuscular injection or diluted with 5% glucose to form 2%~2.5% solution.
4. when injected, Magnesium Sulfate also plays a role in the cardiovascular system. A large number of magnesium ions can directly expand the smooth muscle of the surrounding vessels, causing the sympathetic ganglion to pass obstacles, thus expanding blood vessels and lowering blood pressure.
5. injection of Magnesium Sulfate can relax bronchial smooth muscle by inhibiting cellular intake of calcium, which is helpful for relieving asthma symptoms in critically ill patients.
6. magnesium ions can directly inhibit the contraction of uterine smooth muscle. Intravenous injection and infusion of Magnesium Sulfate can treat premature labor until 2 hours after uterine contraction. However, it should be noted that the duration of continuous medication should not be too long.
7. Magnesium Sulfate also has the effect of diminishing inflammation and swelling, so the 50% Magnesium Sulfate solution can be used for the treatment of phlebitis.
It should be noted that intravenous injection of Magnesium Sulfate is more dangerous and should be used by experienced doctors.
Previous: No Information
- Magnesium Sulfate Is Used In Daily Life
- The Characteristics Of Magnesium Sulfate
- What Is The Role Of Agricultural Magnesium Sulfate
- How To Improve The Purity Of One Water Magnesiu...
- Can Magnesium Sulfate Dissolve In Water
- Precautions For The Use Of One Water Magnesium ...
- What Are The Main Points Of The Magnesium Sulph...
- Method For Obtaining Magnesium Sulfate
- Pharmacological Effects Of Magnesium Sulfate
- The Application Of Magnesium Sulfate In Feed Ad...